In this challenging times where many schools have resorted to online virtual classroom, it may seem counterintuitive to say that; lots of opportunities to further studies abroad has emanated amidst Covid-19.
A post sited by acostik.com proves that The World Bank has provided Full Scholarship for all Ghanaians to obtain a Master of Science or a Master of Engineering degree in Architectural Engineering.This is a unique academic opportunity for qualifying students to pursue Architectural Engineering at the Pennsylvania State University at no cost.
Both degree programs are a 30-credit core curriculum designed to prepare students to develop solutions that address the specific needs of Ghana.
PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Ideal candidates must have a 4-year undergraduate degree in engineering in a related field including but not limited to civil engineering, mechanical engineering, construction engineering and management, structural engineering, and electrical engineering.
- Candidates must have a minimum of three years of work experience in infrastructure development-related fields (i.e.: heating, cooling, electrical, building, construction, infrastructure, or government policies) and a career ambition to use the knowledge gained to positively impact the building stockpile in Ghana.
- Students with a strong mathematics and science background are preferred.
- TOEFL scores are required for all Ghanaian applicants.
- GRE scores are currently being waived due to the COVID19 pandemic.
Prospective Ghanaian students who are interested in the Master of Engineering or the Master of Science degree program must first apply through the Pennsylvania State University Graduate School online portal
Students must have the following documents before applying
- Statement of Intent
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three Letters of Recommendation
Students who are interested in this opportunity should submit their application from now until the end of March, 2021.
See Full Post Below