A post cited on social media shows a well structured plan by NABCO TRAINESS NATIONWIDE to boycott 6th March across all the regions in Ghana.Their arguments is based on the following reasons
- Unpaid arrears and poor payment system in the scheme .Since the inception of Nabco, payments has never been made on time.We still have some trainees who haven\’t received any stipends since October.As a matter of fact over 40,000 trainees received their December stipends just this January, with January and February stipends yet to be paid.
- The Government should come out and announce the future of trainees .
- Dr. Ibrahim Anyars should retract his recent comments against NABCO trainees in a radio station in Tamale
- Increment of trainees stipends should be made official
- Making NABCO trainees permanent immediately
The trainees in a communique sighted by Acostik.com also threatened to go on a demonstration right after 6th March to voice out their sentiments .
\”NABCO TRAINEES across the country should take note of the above measures whiles waiting for official communication from trainees authority\”, the release added.