Having a good sexual health is pivotal for both men and women. There are numerous sexual health problems men are faced with these days. With much greater emphasis on erectile dysfunction, infertility and low sperm count. These sexual health problems serve as a hindrance to having a great sexual life or performing well in bed.
It is natural for people to desire sex. As a matter of fact, almost every individual craves for mind blowing sex. It is said that women who have great sex tend to look younger, feel younger and have glowing skin. There is more to great sex than meets the eye.
Consider turning your attention to the kitchen. Nutrition plays a vital role to the quality of sex life. The food we eat is crucial for sexual health, especially for men, from erection strength to sperm motility. Saturated fat is known to slow circulation, inhibit blood flow and decrease the ability of the body to feel stimulation.
To really get things going, the nervous and circulatory systems need to be stimulated with good nutrition. Brace yourself. Here they are, the top 10 sex enhancing foods to surprise your partner with.
1. Tomatoes – also referred to as “love apples” perhaps due to the texture of the fruit. A study found that tomato improves sperm shape. Men who eat more tomatoes have healthy sperm. Tomatoes enhance sexual performance as well as improve muscle control.
2. Bananas – they contain potassium, which is great for the heart and circulation. Not only that, they contain bromelain enzyme that increases libido and reverse impotence in men.
3. Chocolate – this lovely indulgence is a rich source of magnesium which soothes the nerves. It contains phenylethylamine which induces warm tingly, a feeling of falling in love . Phenylethylamine is an amino acid that raises the body’s endorphins and produces dopamine, the brain chemical that surges during orgasm for both and men and women, creating.. well, spectacularly great w-o-o-w-w-w-h-h!!!
4. Spinach – like viagra, can increase arousal and make sex more pleasurable, spinach is also rich in folate which increases blood flow to the nether (lower) regions. It protects one against sexual issues.
5. Whole grains – a bowl of whole grains, like oatmeal can make one feel like Superman or woman in bed. Oat contains high amount of zinc, which increases testosterone, hence increases sexual desire in both men and women.
6. Water melon – this is one of the richest natural sources of L-citrulline, an amino acid that helps with erection.
7. Ginger – another food that improves sex life by aiding blood flow and improving artery health. It has also been shown to boost levels of testosterone and sperm viability.
8. Oyster – they contain zinc which improves testosterone levels which leads to incredible sexual performance, as well as improve sperm count.
9. Garlic and onions – they contain chemical compounds that stimulate blood flow to the genital area. These vegetables cause intense feelings of arousal, resulting in a strong, enhancing sex.
10. Olive oil – fat is needed to produce sex hormones, not the kind that builds up around our bellies and hips but healthy fat in our food. Fat and cholesterol are metabolized in the liver, stimulating the production of testosterone and estrogen, which are needed for sex drive and performance. A healthy balance of sex hormones produces a strong libido in men and women.
Sex is great and fun if done right. It’s no wonder many people are willing to make sacrifices and allow themselves to go through stress just to have a few minutes of this pleasure. If sex is extremely desired, it is very crucial that it is enjoyed to the fullest. Consider the above tips if you’re interested in having a fulfilling and fun sex life.