Want better sex? The answer is in your workout
Numerous people worldwide love sex. Why won’t they? It is fun, stress relieving, boosts the immune system, makes the skin glow, in fact, there are so many benefits of sex. It’s no wonder people are still researching on how to enjoy better sex year after year.
You know that working out is good for the health. Did you know that it could also help have better sex? One major research area is about how to have sex for longer periods. It has been found that there are some exercises that can enhance one’s sexual game.
Here are five exercise moves that will help give the strength one needs to take his or her sex life from good to great.
Sex is lot more fun than hitting the gym, but it is also a pretty good way to work up some sweat. For strength and stamina, focusing on one’s core is critical.
Plank is a perfect way to strengthen the deepest layer of the ab muscles (transversus abdominis), along with the upper arms, thighs and buttocks. It builds the upper body strength for doggy style or woman-on-top position.
How plank is done
A plank is a simple, effective body weight exercise that requires no equipment and can be performed just about anywhere. Here are steps to follow:
- start in a push-up position and then drop to the elbows. The feet should be closer than shoulder-width apart with toes grounded into the floor
- Neutralize the neck and spine by looking at a spot on the floor about a foot beyond the hands. The head should be in line with the back
NB: start with small increments of time; 15seconds to 30seconds. As you get stronger, build up to a minute or even two minutes.
It is easy to get bored between the sheets if one is always relying on the same sex positions. Tight hips have it way from keeping one from exploring any new style. People who work a desk job are known to have limited flexibility. One can undo tightness with simple move that does not require any special equipment.
How to do leg swing
- use the right arm to help balance against a wall or chair
- Slightly bend the right knee to raise the right leg off the ground
- Swing right leg forward as far as possible
- Switch to left once you are done with right leg.
Push up is a must for people who want to experiment with positions or try new things. No matter how daring one can be, it is likely he or she spends a fair amount of time in a missionary position. Strong arms and shoulders are needed to hold oneself up.
How a push-up is done
- start with the arms straight and palms shoulder-width apart
- Keep head and neck neutral and core strong to form a straight line with the body from top to bottom
- Lower body down by bending elbows and keep going until the chest touches the ground.
- Push up through the palms, extending the arms. Do not let the lower back or hips sag
You have probably heard of kegels, and think they are a women’s exercise. Surprisingly, this move is just as effective for men as it is for the ladies. They strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, which intends increase orgasms. They also help men prevent premature ejaculation.
How Kegel is done
- empty bladder, then sit or lie down
- tighten your pelvic floor muscles. Hold tight and count three to five (3-5) seconds
- relax muscles and count three to five (3-5) seconds
- Repeat ten times, three times a day (morning, afternoon and evening)
NB: when doing this exercise, breathe deeply and relax the body. One should make sure not to tighten stomach, thigh, buttocks or chest muscles.
Strong legs are so important for comfortable sex. There are dozens of positions that require a little bit of leg strength and stamina to hold oneself up, and squats are the perfect addition to workout routine to help with everything an individual needs.
This work out improves flexibility and builds strength for woman-on-top position.
How to do wide squat
- Stand with the feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
- Angle the feet outward at about 45 degrees.
- Cross your arms in front of you so that your hands are resting on your shoulders.
- Bend your knees and drop down as low as you can.
- Push the ground away from you and repeat.
Sex is fun. It can even be more fun when it lasts longer. These exercises should gradually improve your sex game and impress your partner, while enhancing your wellbeing as well. Practise some of these exercises and experience them pay off while you have a good time.